Fandomfest Vendor Booths,
July 29th - 31st, 2016
1. The vendor booths and tables will sell out. To get the best space book early. This year we are offering only a few hold back spots.
2. If you state you are selling items when you sign up and you bring other items that are entirely different then what you stated in the form, we have the right to remove your space.
3. No adult videos are to be sold at the convention.
4. No gambling booths.
5. Please check your spam and place our email on your non spam list. Every year we hear from vendors that say they did not receive the email when the email stat clearly shows it was opened.
6. Vendors can not pass out unapproved material.
7. If you are a craftsman you classify as a vendor not a traditional artist in artist alley. Please pick the correct one when applying for a booth. You will be charged the difference at the event if you have the incorrect table/booth.
8. Please promote for your appearance to all of your lists on social media and emails as well as your website. If people don't know your coming then they won't know to buy from you at the convention.
9. Please be courteous the the volunteers and staff trying to help you. Our load in and load out is very easy and this year will be even easier. If you have a problem that comes up and needs addressing please ask nicely. We will throw out any vendor who is abusive and you will not receive a refund. Be nice.
Once you have secured your booth, please send us artwork of your logo to email@example.com so we can promote you on our sites.
Hurry and get your booth space. It will sell out.