Media/Press Pass Applications
Before filling out the application, please read our Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions:
All Press/Media Registrations are subject to approval. You will be notified within 30 days of submitting your registration if you have been approved for a Media Badge. If approved you will receive an e-mail detailing instructions and other relevant information. If you have been approved, you must bring your registration confirmation along with a form of ID to the event and pick up your badge onsite in the Press Office. Request for Media Passes must be submitted no later than July 15th 2017. Any submissions past this date will not be considered.
Fandomfest welcomes members of the Media from around the world and is happy to provide approved media members with a complimentary Media Badge. Fandomfest is a “fans first” event, approval to receive a Media Badge is not guaranteed.
- Your Media Badge allows access to the event as long as space is permitting, for those hours Fandomfest is open to the public.
- Your Media Badge allows access to seminars and panels based on capacity.
- Your Media Badge does not allow early access, special access or guaranteed seating.
- Your Media Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your Media Badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Your Media Badge allows for potential interviews with convention staff and guests as directed by our Public Relations Office – your badge does not grant you nor guarantee you any interviews.
- Any interference with any event scheduling by Fandomfest or disruption to the attendees during the course of the event, will result in forfeiture of their Media Pass, and you will be asked to leave.
Complimentary Media Badges are extended as a courtesy of Fandomfest/Fandomfest-Run Events. Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your Media Badge, and any individuals conducting such behavior will be disqualified from Media Badges at future events.
Fandomfest Media passes are reserved for working editorial capacity members of the media only. This includes writers, reporters, bloggers, producers, camera crews. Non-Editorial applications for Media Badges will not be approved. Media Badges are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. Badges will not be issued to children, family or guests. Fandomfest reserves the right to approve or deny any application.
Each person requesting a Media Pass must fill out the Media Pass request form. There will be no on-site registration. Every Media Outlet must show proof of coverage by June 30th, 2017. Coverage must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. There must be a link to coverage or attachment included in the e-mail. Failure to do so may result in the Media Outlet and affiliated person no longer eligible for Media Passes at any Fandomfest or Fandomfest run events in the future. Fandomfest reserves the right to modify this policy without public notice and may deny any applicant a media badge. Submitting this request does not automatically qualify applicants for a Media Pass.