We are going to be at the newest Hotel Convention Center in Louisville. Downtown Louisville’s landscape is changing. The beautiful Omni Hotel and Convention Center will be our new home for 2018.
DISTILLING THE ESSENCE OF LOUISVILLE
Reflecting the future of Louisville
Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown Louisville reflecting the essence of the city and is only 15 minutes from Louisville International Airport. Our hotel features 612 elegantly appointed guest rooms and 70,000 square feet of event space, along with several unique dining experiences. The Water Company pool and bar is perfect for sharing cocktails with friends with the downtown skyline as the backdrop.
Guests will truly feel like a part of the community as our Falls City Market invites the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers. Our location allows you to easily make your way to Main Street to indulge in Louisville’s bourbon culture at many popular distilleries, and we’re near other popular attractions like the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and Churchill Downs.
- 612 guest rooms and suites
- Situated one block from the Kentucky International Convention Center
- 70,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Lobby art gallery
- Neighborhood Services, Bob’s Steak & Chop House, Library Lounge, Rooftop Pool Café
- Speakeasy with bowling alley
- 20,000 square foot urban lifestyle market and grocer
- Mokara spa, fitness center and rooftop swimming pool
- LEED silver certification